What is First15?
First15 is a daily devotional created to guide believers into the presence of God in the first 15 minutes of their day.
- Purpose – The key to living an abundant life is encountering the presence of God every morning. In centering our lives around God’s presence we’re equipped to live out our identity, discover our unique calling, and love others well.
- Content – Every First15 has the same format: Vision, Scripture, Worship, Devotional, Guided Prayer, and an exhortation to take action.
- Ways to Engage – First15 is available entirely free in our mobile app, by email subscription or on our website.
Stories From Readers
We have seen First15 impact the lives of so many pastors and churches.
Here is one story from Travis Burleson, Pastor FBC Salado:
“I came across the First15 email devotionals by accident. Let me tell you after many months of soaking in them – it was no accident. As a senior pastor constantly in the Word (for others), absorbing the First15 is like coming to the well for myself each morning. They are a perfect balance of powerful scripture and challenging thought. Insightful, and so practical, I find a nugget with my name on it every day. I even got my wife subscribed, and she now reads them first thing before she does anything. Thank you for the gift of these devotionals. They are refilling and changing my life, marriage, and ministry.”
Here’s another story from David Lindow Jr., Pastor FBC Universal City:
“First15 has had a marvelous reception from our members. We challenged our entire church body to a season of using First15 as the foundation of their daily time alone with the Father. Around 500 people joined in and the impact has continued. I have personally used dozens of Quiet Time guides but First15 has been the best in helping me not only know the affection of the Father but experience it on a daily basis. If a person is lacking in the experience of God’s love and acceptance a year in First15 will go a long ways in correcting that deficiency.”
- Sign Up in the box below to receive First15 every morning for free
- Fill out the form below to hear more about how you and your church can partner with us